Terms And Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CUSTOMER LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES, AND OBLIGATIONS TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Rooms Worldwide Private Limited (formerly Neocell Technologies India Limited) or roomoncall.in or Room On Call are each hereinafter referred as "RWPL ", "we", "our", or "us". "Guest", "Customer", "Client", "you" are each hereinafter referred interchangeably.
Last Updated: 12 Feb 2016
"Customer": Individual/s acting for personal or professional reasons accessing company`s website or mobile services but without relation to hotel activity.
"Reservations": Reservation of hotel rooms through the virtual reservation form on the Website or Mobile Services.
"Service": Reservation of hotel rooms whose main features are given on the Website or Mobile Services.
"Mobile services": All services and protocols making it possible to connect mobile terminals to the Internet, and in particular, enabling consultation and reservation of hotel services supplied by Room On Call or RWPL .
"Website": Electronic service operated by RWPL on the Internet, available at roomoncall.in.
"Email": Request for a hotel room reservation submitted by the guest via Mobile Services or the Internet.
RWPL operates the website roomoncall.in (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), the RWPL™ hotel reservation website.
The Website and Mobile applications designed and operations are the sole proprietary and ownership of the company RWPL, which enables the mobile users to book rooms/hotels online.
The customer confirms having received from RWPL, all the necessary information on the Website or Mobile Services.
All reservations made via the Website or Mobile Services imply consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
Customers agree to these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved at the time of reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
Customers have the option of saving and editing these terms and conditions by using the standard functions on their browser or computer. The Website and Mobile Services include the following information:
The legal notice enabling precise identification of RWPL and stating its corporate name, the address at which it operates, its email address, telephone number, registered office, and other relevant details.
The main features of the accommodation offered (hotel facilities may be viewed at the reservation stage depending on the hotel selected).
The main features of the accommodation offered, prices and available dates of the accommodation are shown on each hotel page during the reservation process.
Before ordering services, Guest state that the reservation of these services is for their own personal use.
As consumers, Customers have specific rights, which would be called into question in the event of the services reserved being used for the purpose of their commercial, industrial, business or professional activities.All information available on the Website and Mobile Services is given in English language only. Customer confirms that they have fully read and understood in legal capacity to commit to these terms and conditions:
Email sent by the Company Website or Mobile Services to the guest in text, voice, sound, or image format, sent by a public communication network and stored on a network server or in the recipient's workstation equipment until it is retrieved by said recipient detailing the guest's reservation like providing reservation details and confirming its receipt by the Website or Mobile Services.
Virtual document detailing the services reserved by the guest on the Internet, and possibly stating the Guest's credit card /debit card numbers in the context of a prepayment or guarantee. Acceptance of the reservation confirmation by the guest constitutes a contractual commitment. Providers of services available through the Website or Mobile Services, and in particular, tour operators, car rental companies, and train and plane ticket providers.
These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the scope of the remote reservation of services offered by RWPL through its Website roomoncall.in and Mobile Services.
They cover all stages required for reservation and post-reservation between the contracting parties.
The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these terms and conditions of sale on the rate reserved, available on the Website and Mobile Services. These terms and conditions also include the Guest Personal Data Protection Charter. By accepting these terms and conditions, customer expressly accept the provisions of this Charter.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made on the Internet, via the Website or Mobile Services.
These terms and conditions of sale apply for the entire duration that roomoncall.in or RWPL services are available on the Website and Mobile Services.
RWPL reserves the right to temporarily or permanently shut down access to its Website and/or Mobile Services or online booking space without prior notice.
USAGE OF THE EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER OF THE USER
Room On Call may send reservation status, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via Email, SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; Room On Call may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn't or hasn't concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by Room On Call is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) transactional and not an unsolicited commercial communication as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify Room On Call against all types of losses and damages incurred by Room On Call due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on Room On Call with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
ONUS OF THE USER
Room On Call is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through Room On Call. Room On Call will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
- Customers select the services displayed on the Website or Mobile Services.
- Customers confirm that they are aware of the nature, purpose and reservation methods of the services available on the Website or Mobile Services and have requested and obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information needed to make the reservation in full knowledge of the facts.
- On the Website, customers can reserve, as individuals and for their own personal requirements, a maximum number of rooms (as set by roomoncall.in) per reservation and on Mobile Services. For reservations relating to business groups, meetings, seminars etc., the same shall be taken care by corporate team on phone or email.
- Customers are solely responsible for their choice of services and the suitability of those services for their needs. roomoncall.in or RWPL cannot be held responsible in this respect.
- The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
- Reservations by customers are made using the virtual reservation form available online on the Website or through the Mobile Services.
- A reservation is deemed to have been made on receipt by roomoncall.in or RWPL of the reservation form or reservation request, or when an online prepayment is made by bank/debit/credit card or any other payment mode.
- Prior to any reservation, customers must complete the information required on the reservation form or request.
- All the hotels follow the check-in at 1400hrs and check-out at 1100 hrs. There could some hotels that may follow different check-in and check-out time.
- Reservation charges are prepaid in full and customer will be charged the full amount of the reservation at the time of booking. Individual hotels collect payment for incidentals such as meals, parking, and phone calls. These are reservations that must be prepaid because they are discounted rooms. Price and room availability can be guaranteed after the payment has been received by RWPL or roomoncall.in.
- Customers provide their financial instrument details as a guarantee of the reservation as prepayment via the platform provided by the third party like PAYU or PAYTM and others alike.
- Payment is debited at the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment serves as a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the hotel may ask the customer on arrival for a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services provided by the hotel.
- RWPL has chosen third party payment gateways like PayU, PayTM, etc for Payment Services (payment service provider) for secure online payments by credit card/debit card/net banking etc. The validity of the customer's payment card is verified by these Payment Services. Payment cards may be refused for several reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, entry error etc. In the event of a problem, customers will need to contact both their bank and the hotel in order to confirm the reservation and payment method.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation; taxes related to the accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is selected, taxes related to meals and any other supplementary services selected by the customer.
- In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, namely the deposit, is debited at the time of reservation.
- Some hotels can generate invoices/bills by electronic means. The original file is certified and available online from the email address communicated by the hotel.
- The Website and Mobile Services acknowledge receipt of the customer's reservation by email immediately. THIS IS A BEST EFFORT ESTIMATE AND RWPL CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE DUE TO NON-COMMUNICATION WITH IN THE STATED TIME. The booking is considered confirmed when an email stating as such is sent to the email address provided to roomoncall.in for communication. The responsibility for the authenticity of the email address and the general availability of the mail box to receive the stated mail is solely of customer.
- For online reservations, the emailed acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation summarizes the contract offer, services reserved, prices, conditions of sale accepted by the customer relating to the rate selected, date of reservation, information relating to the after-sales service, and the address of the hotel vendor's premises to which the customer should send any complaints.
In case of the requested hotel being non available for your dates, roomoncall.in will find other hotels in the same city that are available for your dates. If you so choose you might go for the alternative and a new bill will be raised to which you are bound. But if you want to cancel because of non-availability, then the WHOLE AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED as per our refund policy.
CANCELLATION OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS
Reservations can be canceled directly on website or mobile services. Changes to reservations can be made directly with the booking site and telephone numbers stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email.For bookings cancelled more than 24 hrs prior to check-in time will have complete refund. Cancellations done with in 24 hrs of check-in time, the roomoncall.in will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer's financial instrument that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.In the event of a no-show (reservation not canceled - customer fails to arrive) when a reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer's credit card that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.If the stay is terminated early, the customer shall have to follow standard cancellation policy.
All refunds, if applicable will be sent back from our side within 3 working days. THE AMOUNT WILL BE SENT FROM OUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE TIME IT TAKES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE IT, AS IT IS UPTO YOUR BANK TO PROCESS THE REFUND.
PAYMENT AND TAX
Roomoncall.in accepts various credit cards, debit cards, netbanking and other third party financial instruments and wallets for all purchases. All payments must be in INR. Current details must be included with every order. Applicable Tax will be charged on certain products as required by law. There may be convenience charge and financial instrument specific service charges. Due to the terms and conditions of our various hotel contracts, multiple charges may appear on your payment/financial statement, however the total amount quoted online when you agree to your purchase will be the total amount charged to you.
For complaints relating to hotel reservations, Customer Service is available
Tel.: +91-11-7210-2020-20 and firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL/GUEST HOUSE POLICIES
In application of the regulations, customers may be asked on arrival at the hotel to fill out a police registration card. For this purpose, customers will be asked to provide identification so that a check can be made to decide if they need to complete the registration card or not.Some hotels accept certain pets provided that they are kept on a leash or in a cage in public areas of the hotel (to check if a hotel accepts pets or not, customers should refer to the hotel fact sheet on the Website or Mobile Services). For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in dining rooms. Hotels change pet acceptance policies often and without notice. It is very important that you confirm directly with the property that they do, indeed, accept pets. roomoncall.in accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for an individual property's pet policy.Customers agree and undertake to use their room responsibly. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behavior and public order will result in the hotelier asking the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has been made, the customer will have to pay the price of nights already stayed before leaving the hotel.Some roomoncall.in hotels have Internal Regulations for customers. Customers accept and undertake to respect these regulations. In the event that a customer fails to respect one of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the hotelier will be obliged to ask the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made.
- Photographs displayed on the Website and Mobile Services are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate hotels provide as accurate an impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of changes to furniture or possible renovations.
- roomoncall.in or RWPL cannot be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in cases of force majeure, actions of third parties, and actions of customers, in particular the non-availability of the Internet network, inability of accessing the Website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized prepayment by the card holder's bank.
- Hyperlinks may link to sites other than the roomoncall.in Website or Mobile Services. RWPL accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services offered on them.
- Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete, or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action brought against the customer.
- Most of the hotels will strive to honor customer™ specific request such as bedding type or non-smoking rooms, neither roomoncall.in nor the hotel guarantee that your request will be honored.
- Complaints relating to the failure to execute or poor execution of hotel services must, under penalty of foreclosure, be made known to roomoncall.in or RWPL in writing within two days of the date of departure from the hotel, either directly to the hotel or to the Customer Service address indicated above.
- roomoncall.in hotels are operated by companies that are legally separate from us and are therefore solely responsible to customers for potential damages. Consequently in cases of litigation, customers must deal exclusively with the company operating the hotel in which they stayed.
We welcome and encourage customer, wellwishers and stakeholders to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Website, Service and Application. You may submit feedback through the the website and Application. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of roomoncall.in and RWPL and you hereby irrevocably assign to RWPL and agree to irrevocably assign to RWPL all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At RWPL™s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as RWPL may reasonably request to assist RWPL to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.Prices shown are per room for the number of person(s) and date selected.Prices are confirmed to the customer inclusive of all taxes in the commercial currency of the hotel (which in some cases may differ from the hotel's local currency) and are valid only for the period stated on the Website or Mobile Services.If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the customer is liable for the exchange fees.All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the hotel's local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise at the hotel.Prices are inclusive of Service Tax/VAT applicable on the day of reservation and any change to the applicable Service Tax/VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.Conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and is non-contractual. Only the currency confirmed on reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the one used in the hotel, possible exchange fees will remain the customer's responsibility).If a rate states that payment is to be made on arrival at or departure from the hotel, and the customer's currency is not the same as that of the hotel, the rate debited by the hotel may differ from that indicated when the reservation was made, on account of a possible difference between the exchange rate on the date of reservation and the dates of the hotel stay.When confirming the customer's reservation, roomoncall.in will state the total amount of the order.Certain promotional offers available on the Internet are sold exclusively on the Internet, that is, remotely and in no circumstance at the front desk of the hotel.
AGREEMENT ON EVIDENCE
Entry of the necessary payment instrument details and acceptance of these terms and conditions and the reservation form or request constitute an electronic signature equivalent in stature to a physical signature between the parties.The computerized records retained in the IT systems of RWPL will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.The computerized records retained in the IT systems of RWPL will be kept for reasonable duration as decided by RWPL. The records will be kept in backup and archive for the duration as deemed appropriate by RWPL and the law of the land as per the regulatory and legal compliance.Customers are hereby informed that their IP address is recorded at the time of reservation and other meta details.FEES PAYMENT
Room On Call reserves the right to charge listing fees, convenience fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. Room On Call further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.In case, there is a short charging by Room On Call for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer.In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. Room On Call is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.The User shall request Room On Call for any impending refunds against the cancelled or unutilized or 'no show' hotel booking for any reasons within 7 days from the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of hotels and Room On Call as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 7 days as above and all unclaimed amounts shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
In the event that the chosen hotel is not available, or in cases of force majeure, the hotel reserves the possibility of accommodating the customer totally or partially in a hotel of equivalent category for the same type of services. Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two hotels or telephone calls remain the responsibility of the chosen hotel.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
RWPL may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your roomoncall.in Account. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your roomoncall.in Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site, Application, Services, your roomoncall.in Account, your Member Content, or receive assistance from roomoncall.in Customer Service, (b) any pending or accepted future bookings will be immediately terminated, (c) we may refund Guest in full for any and all confirmed reservations, irrespective of preexisting cancellation policies. Please note that if your roomoncall.in Account is cancelled, we do not have any obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
DEVELOPMENT/MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE
These terms and conditions of online sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by In this case, the new version of the terms and conditions of online sale will be put online by RWPL and will automatically apply for all customers with immediate effect.